Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Vintage Wednesday - 1964 Vintage Brunette Swirl Ponytail Barbie Doll #850

I found this doll on eBay(pictures are from eBay)and I had to share here...she's in a great condition as there are no green marks on her ears or anywhere to be found on the skin and the colors looks so vibrate that I wonder how this doll has been stored, I'm impressed to see a doll in a good condition like this considering she's from 1964!
The dress is not the original one, the one in the picture is actually from a fashion Barbie set called Barbie fun and games (#1619)


Her hair was not redone, it contains the original hair lace as well.


 Eyes and lips with original paint.



 
I wish I could put my hands on one like this...
Happy Wednesday to all!

 

1 comment: